LAHS Thanatology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate the book! Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm

+36
C.Gutierrez
jblank
KSnyder
VBravo3
SBornstein
A.Leverone
josh_Gagnon
Stefanie Duarte
JWolff
aleceisenberg
ACallahan
T_famularo
CourtneyNMac
Zach Randolph
bsouthern
sdouglas
asinks
cwu
ALever
k_garcia
shaun
Veronica De Bernardo
asotelo
D_sanJose562
C Weaver
LMichaeloff
CChew
mschultz
wthwe
A Anderson
joeypaulina
derekmoore12389
BBiazevich3
NBrooks
ndaugaard
Admin
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty Rate this Book

Post  ACallahan Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm going to give this book an 8. It was a good book and kept me interested. I didn't think it was the best, but it was still a nice read. I would definetly recommend it to others.

ACallahan

Back to top Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty rate the book

Post  aleceisenberg Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:06 pm

I would probably rate this book an 8. There were a lot of twists and turns and I really liked how it all came together in the very end (which is really the beginning:). I rate it an 8 and not a 10 because it was a great book but it just wasn't A+ material.

aleceisenberg

Back to top Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the book! Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm

Post  JWolff Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:07 pm

I would rate 5 People you Meet in Heaven a 7 out of 10. It was a good book but not one of my favorits.

JWolff

Back to top Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the book! Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm

Post  Stefanie Duarte Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:10 pm

I would rate this book a 9.5 because it was such a good book. I have never read a book like it before and it wasn't like any other book. It had a big theme of death and where you go after death. It didnt only teach me somewhat about heaven, but it interested me throughout Eddie's experience in Heaven and the five people he did meet. It was a good one. Smile

Stefanie Duarte

Back to top Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty replyy

Post  josh_Gagnon Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:21 am

i would give the book and 8 because it showed eddie everything he didnt know about his life, and i just thought that it was a good book. lol!

josh_Gagnon

Back to top Go down

Post  A.Leverone Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:11 pm

I would rate this book a 9 because I don't normally like to read and this was a hard book to put down. I think this book gives you a very good outlook on life, and I would recommend this book to anyone! Cool

A.Leverone

Back to top Go down

Post  SBornstein Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:14 pm

i would give this book a 9. it was really entertaining and i was always waiting to see who eddie met next!! it was easy to read and really enjoyable!!

SBornstein

Back to top Go down

Post  VBravo3 Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:13 pm

This book really astonished me it began kind of wierd but once he started to meet the people in heaven it all turned out amazing and interesting. NO less than an 8 i would rate this a 9.

VBravo3

Back to top Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty Rating

Post  KSnyder Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:36 pm

I would rate this book as a 9. It was a good story with some great descriptions that kept my attention. It was enjoyable to read and was never slow.

KSnyder

Back to top Go down

Post  jblank Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:43 pm

I would rate this book a nine. I literally went home and had to finish it. This book grabbed my attention, which is rare for books required for school reading. I would read it again!

jblank

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Gutierrez Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:26 pm

I enjoyed this book, I wasn’t too long, wordy, or boring; it was a real easy read for me. The book kept me intrigued me and I didn’t want to put the book down. The text was clear and drew me a picture of everything that was happening throughout the book. I would rate the book a 9.

C.Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post  britt_somers Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:33 pm

i would have to put this book at a nine because it kept my interest( which no school required books ever do) and it gave my hope and it was a very good story and very well written

britt_somers

Back to top Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty joshua

Post  joshua Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:41 pm

5. Rate The Five People You Meet in Heaven on a scale of 1 to 10. A '10' is the most amazing book you've ever read. Ever.
I would say its one of the most mind tingling books intravascular enhancement read in a long time. It really gives you something to think about.

joshua

Back to top Go down

Rate the book!  Answer by Friday 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty rate 5 people you meet in heaven

Post  CAragon Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:50 pm

I would rate 5 people you meet in heaven a 9 because i usually dont like to read many books but this kept me interested and wanting to read the next page. The reason i really rate it a 9 is because of the ending. The ending i think made the whole book and gave it more of a purpose and reason.

catherine Aragon

CAragon

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonygilkenson Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:33 am

The book was surprisingly very interesting and exciting. It really forced me to think about what will happen when I die and whom I may meet. It also caused me to really stop and think about the people in my life and how my actions impact them, and vice versa. it gave me a good understanding of what may happen in the afterlife. I give this two very enthusiastic thumbs up, Good Holiday Fun.

anthonygilkenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2