LAHS Thanatology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would your five people be? Answer by 3/7 at 9pm

+36
C.Gutierrez
jblank
KSnyder
VBravo3
samanthakozz
SBornstein
A.Leverone
josh_Gagnon
Stefanie Duarte
JWolff
aleceisenberg
ALever
ACallahan
CourtneyNMac
Heather Francis
Zach Randolph
sdouglas
bsouthern
asinks
cwu
k_garcia
LMichaeloff
shaun
Veronica De Bernardo
asotelo
CChew
mschultz
AGriffith
wthwe
A Anderson
joeypaulina
derekmoore12389
BBiazevich3
NBrooks
ndaugaard
Admin
40 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty Who would your five people be? Answer by 3/7 at 9pm

Post  Admin Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:45 pm

Who are the five people you think would meet you in heaven? Who might you meet in heaven after they die? Would any be surprised to see you (ie, has anyone had a significant impact on your life that may not know it)?

Franzen rabbit

Admin
Admin

http://lahsthanatology.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty Re: Who would your five people be? Answer by 3/7 at 9pm

Post  ndaugaard Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:20 am

I think that the 5 people i would meet in heaven would be my dad, my current boyfriend, my brother, and my friend Taylor. I think that i would be one of the people who my dad meets when he dies and possibly my step dad, and my choir director. I think that my choir director would be suprised to see me because even though she does not know it, she has had a huge impact in my life.

ndaugaard

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty ...reply

Post  NBrooks Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:25 pm

...welll....the first person i would have to say would be my boyfriend right now because he has been there for me when others weren't and we have been through so much together and i just want to be happy and live eternity up there with him...the second person would be my mom because she has worked so hard here on earth and i really appreciate her even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it...the thrid person would be my sister because me and her are realll close and i would want to laugh and talk with her up there or else i fear i'll be bored without her lol...the fourth person would be my boyfriends mom because she takes me in like her daughter and in her life she has come a LONGG way and i just want to see her up in heaven and happy free of pain...and my fifth person would be my dog (doggies do go to heaven) because she is really cool lol but seriously i love to play with her and it would be pretty cool to see her up there

NBrooks

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty Re: Who would your five people be? Answer by 3/7 at 9pm

Post  BBiazevich3 Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:51 pm

The five people I think I would meet in heaven would be my dad, my grandma, my best friend Melissa, a coach I once had, and someone who I briefly knew but had some significance in my life. The people who might meet me in heaven after they die would be my brother because he always tells me that he looks up to me. I would probably see my best friend again because through the years we have had so many ups and downs we experienced together that really impacted both our lives. The one person who I think would be surprised would be my little sister because of the relationship we have, its not the best, but I think in the after life we will realize the impact we had on each other.

BBiazevich3

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty The five people i meet in heaven

Post  derekmoore12389 Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:24 am

I think the five people that i would meet in heaven would be both of grandfathers and my grandmother. I would also see hopefully my mother and all the assorted music idols of the day there. I believe that i cant choose just 5 people i would meet, but thousands of individuals that have given me great inspiration in all of life's adventures. bounce bounce

derekmoore12389

Back to top Go down

Post  joeypaulina Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Im not sure who my five people whould be they might be my mom, dad, husband if i end up having one. im not sure who would be there but i know that i wouldnt be suprised to see them because my heaven to me is some where you go and see everyone you love and care, for so i dont think it would be a suprise to see my sisters, brother, mom, dad or future husband.

joeypaulina

Back to top Go down

Post  A Anderson Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:57 pm

I don't know exactly who the 5 people I would meet in Heaven would be because there have been a lot more then five people in my life who have impacted it and im sure there will be many more, but I would hope they would include all my grandparents, my mom&dad, cousin, my dog, family members, best friend, close friends, husband, and others. I think that I would meet my sister in Heaven after she dies because we have a very close relationship and I know she looks up to me a lot. I think that my cousin would be surprised to see me because of things we have been through. She has made a huge impact on my life and I have always looked up to her. We have always not only been cousins but also sisters and best friends. We have gone through so much together ups and downs and although she has hurt me a few times and made some bad decisions in her life, I will always be there for her and love her even if she thinks she has failed as that role model for me.

A Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  wthwe Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm

the first person would be my dad because he inspires me the most and he suffers a lot to make my family better than before. he tries so hard to support my family when we were insipid and we dont know what to do without him. the second should be my mom because without her i wouldnt be here today. she teaches me a lot and she has done more than she deserves to be. i wouldnt be here without my parents and they come first no matter what. the third would be my aunt because when i was young, she took care of me all the time and she is like my bestfriend. i never disappionted her and she always stand for me even thought i m doing wrong. i miss her a lot because now she lives thousand miles away from me and i wish i could be with her all the time. the fourht one should be my sister because even thought we fight a lot, we know that we love each other and we just need time to work that out.we argue over coward things and we never end up being peaceful.the last one would be my cousin because i was so mean to him when i was young and i know i shouldn't do it because he is younger than me and i felt like i am not fair to him. i feel guily and i know that my mistakes are hard and incorrigible but i have his back no matter what.

wthwe

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty myyy 5

Post  AGriffith Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:30 pm

This is a little tricky because reading this book, most of Eddies five people were probably completely unexpected therefore i think mine might be like that too. What i can say is what i hope they would be. I would hope one or two or three would be my family members as in my mom, dad, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, or cousins. I would want one to be my best friend or other best friends i have had that have deeply impacted my life over the years. I think someone random would be one that i can't think of now but when i see them in heaven i would understand why they were there. And also one would hopefully be someone who has helped me reach my goals or has taught me something important that will change my life as in a teacher or a coach of some sort. That sounds about right to me. confused

AGriffith

Back to top Go down

Post  mschultz Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:13 pm

My five people would be the five people who have effected me the most. My mother would be one of the five people because she has always been there for me. My Girl Scout troop leader of 14 years would be another person that I would meet. The remaining 3 people that I would meet in heaven would be my neighbor that I have known for as long as I can remember, my instrumental instructor from middle school, and my grandmother, Nanny.

mschultz

Back to top Go down

Post  CChew Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:11 pm

The five people that I think I would meet in heaven would be my grandma, grandpa, parents and preschool teacher. These individuals have impacted my life tremendously as they contributed to the shaping of who I am today. The five people that may see me might be my younger cousin, oldest niece, and three good friends of mine. I try to set a good example for my younger cousins and nieces and nephews. I hope my advice has proven to do some good as they grow into responsible beings. Lastly, I do my best to be a supportive friend. I'm optimistic and ecouraging in situations they have trouble dealing with alone.

CChew

Back to top Go down

Post  asotelo Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:32 am

my five people would be my mom, my grandma, my aunt laura, my old best friend, and my ex boyfriend. my mom because she is like my sister and is the most amazing person i've ever met. she goes through so much on a daily basis, but still keeps her cool and continues to smile. my grandma because she is my grandma.. you know? grandmas are always so special. she is so strong, even without my grandpa alive anymore. i love her to death. my aunt laura might be surprised because she doesn't realize how much i care about her and look up to her. my old best friend has taught me alot about people and life, whether it be good or bad, she's made a permanent impact on me. my ex boyfriend, john foster, opened my eyes to alot about the world. he sees everything so simply and sometimes thats a really powerful thing. he showed me alot of what the world has to offer and is living proof that you can quit.

asotelo

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty MY 5

Post  Veronica De Bernardo Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:10 pm

flower Following my guardian angel and entering the enlightenment of heaven, the fist person I would like to meet would have to be someone wise and humble. It doesn’t have to be someone I’ve met but someone who is similar to me and has the same ideas and feeling we can relate. John Lennon would welcome me into heaven having such wisdom and being so open minded he would show me what my soul was about to experience. The second person would be my grandpa, he had such a different life than me and we would go over everything about my family over a cup of 7up. The very first De Bernardo who started my whole family down the family tree would be my third person. The forth person I would like to meet in heaven would be someone I have come across and changed their life, just like the blue man in the five people you meet in heaven. The fifth person I would like to meet is god himself and just thank him for all the beautiful things he’s done for me.

Veronica De Bernardo

Back to top Go down

Post  shaun Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Hmmmm... That's a tough one, let's see. First off my dad, my brother, Dan Gray (best friend's dad), my 5th grade teacher, and my step-dad.

I might meet my mom in heaven as one of her 5 ppl, maybe my friend Cody.

Dan Gray would definitely be surprised, because he's not that kind of person. But, he has amde a great impact in my life. Also my 5th grade teacher would be surprised to see me after all the years, but she has been my most influential and favorite teacher i have ever had.

shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  LMichaeloff Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 pm

The five people I think I would meet in heaven would be my Grandma, my mom, my dad, my Grandpa that I never knew and my other Grandma from my dads side. Maybe I'll be one of the people that my dad and mom meet when they die. My mom and dad have impacted me so much throughout my life and had made me the person I am today. I think my cousin would be suprised to see me because I don't think he knows how much he has impacted my life so far.

LMichaeloff

Back to top Go down

Post  k_garcia Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:04 pm

I think the five people i would meet in heaven would be my dad, my grandma, my grandpa, my boyfriend, and someone from my childhood. These people have all influenced my life so much and I am greatful for every moment with them. A couple of them might be suprised to see how much of an impact on my life they had, Most of them would know how much of an impact they had. I think I might be one of the five people for someone else. You never know how much of an impact you have on someone.

k_garcia

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty who would be the five people?

Post  cwu Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:15 am

I think that the five people I would meet in heaven is my mom, dad, brother, sister, and my friend because I would want to see them in heaven. Those five people are important to me because they are close to me and that they have been there for me and that I am happy that I have someone close to meet and have been through the tough things with me. I would meet my family and friends after they die and I would meet them in heaven. I think that meeting my family will be surprised because they were a huge impact on my life and that my family is important and that family comes first to me.

cwu

Back to top Go down

Post  asinks Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:43 pm

The five people I think I would meet in heaven would be my sister (because she has been like a best friend, mother, counselor, and sister all rolled into one), Eloisa Perandez Garcia (who I stayed with in Spain the last two years and continue to keep in contact with-because she opened my eyes to a whole new environment/world and showed my such hospitality and love), my grandma Bobby (because she has the biggest heart! She is such a fun loving spirit and does what she thinks is right, no matter what others think), Jonathon Vopinek (an amazing friend who is wise, knowledgeable, and has given me such a desire to learn as much as I can and influence everyone I meet), and Tina Reed (she is the strongest most passionate woman I know! She has showed me how to truly care for others and has guided me through so many trials/ experiences in my life). I think I would meet all these people because they have all helped shape who I am in some way. These five people have given me hope, joy, and a greater passion for life! I would hope to meet other people in heaven that I have in some way influenced and touched. I think that most of these people wouldn’t be surprised that I meet them in heaven because I have told them over and over again that I love them and thank them for everything they do for me!

asinks

Back to top Go down

Post  bsouthern Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:20 pm

my five people might be my dad, my grandma, my grandpa, maybe my friend antal, and maybe some one that i dont really know but some how i touched their life, kinda like in the book/movie.

bsouthern

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty one two three four five

Post  sdouglas Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Well of course, one of the people would be my mother. We both have influenced each other so much. Having me at such a young age taught her responsibility and what was important in life, and watching her go through so much and still keep going taught me so much.

The next person I would meet would probably be my biological father. As of now I dont have a relationship with him and its changed me in so many ways. I think he would be there to explain to me why he stopped contacting me and give me some clarification on..well..everything. I'd also just be interested to see if we share the same interests and all that fun stuff. =]

After that I think it would be my Aunt Brandi [your doppelganger.] If anyone should receive credit for helping me find out my spirituality and what I believe about life and death, its most assuredly her. I entered her house completely unsure of who i was and after living with her for less than a year, my eyes had been opened up so many ideas and possiblities. She taught me not to judge, stick by my beliefs, and also how to loosen up and just go with it.

Next would be my sister Madison. Right now shes only four, but shes already brought out the best in me. Before she was born it seemed like nothing was going right. Then she came and she just constantly reminds me how amazing life is and how simple things usually are. I also think that I have so much to teach her so I'd most likely be one of the five that she met.

Finally it would be my Aunt Debi. I grew up across the street from her and throughout my childhood, she was there to teach me so many vital lessons. She's always there when I need someone to talk to about the things you just dont want to tell your mom. And whenever we find ourselves in one of those conversations, she always gives me the best advice and never looks down on me or judges me.

So there..one two three four five.
=]

sdouglas

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty Per 2

Post  Zach Randolph Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:13 am

I think the five people i would meet in heaven would be my brother, dad, girlfriend, grandpa, and my best friend Jared. These are the people who i have made the closest connections with in my life and they are always there for me and they are always caring for me no matter what the situation is. They are all the types of people you can count on and they have made a significant impact in my life. These are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Zach Randolph

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty 5 people I will meet in heaven.

Post  Heather Francis Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:56 am

The 5 people I would meet in heaven would defiantly be my mom she has made the biggest impact in my life and she has always been there for me no matter what and next would also be my brother because no matter what we always have each others backs I don’t know what I would do without him I can tell him anything and know he will always have my side but also tell me like it is and give me good advise. Next would be my stepdad because he came into my life when things maybe weren’t going to good and he stepped in as hard as it is for a stepdad to come into a young persons life not wanting anyone to replace there father and really made my life so much better and it was a huge impact in my life. Next would be my uncle Kevin he has always been the person to go to when I need to get away from my family and get a different perspective on thing and he always has a way to make me happy. The last person I would meet in heaven well im not sure but im sure there will be another people in my life maybe a husband or a really good friend im not sure yet.

Heather Francis

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty Courtney Macofsky

Post  CourtneyNMac Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:46 pm

I hope when it is my time to go to heaven all of my closest family and friends would be waiting for me. When I think about MY heaven I see my sisters and parents together. The only people I could imagine meeting in heaven that have already passed away would be both of my grandpa’s. People always talk about having terrible neighbors but with each move I have been blessed with wonderful neighbors who truly care about me and my sisters. I think the other people I would meet that are already in heaven would be people whom I never realized their impact on my life or theirs; like when Eddie meets the blue man.

CourtneyNMac

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty Courtney Macofsky

Post  CourtneyNMac Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:46 pm

I hope when it is my time to go to heaven all of my closest family and friends would be waiting for me. When I think about MY heaven I see my sisters and parents together. The only people I could imagine meeting in heaven that have already passed away would be both of my grandpa’s. People always talk about having terrible neighbors but with each move I have been blessed with wonderful neighbors who truly care about me and my sisters. I think the other people I would meet that are already in heaven would be people whom I never realized their impact on my life or theirs; like when Eddie meets the blue man.

CourtneyNMac

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm Empty My 5

Post  ACallahan Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:53 pm

I think in heaven I would meet my mom, sister, an old friend, my best friend, and my grandpa. I believe that I would meet my sister in heaven after she died because she is my best friend and I am hers. We have effected each others lives enormously and have made huge impacts. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without her there. I also think I would be there when my best friend Alicia dies because I know for a fact that I’ve made a big impact on her life. We’ve helped each other out during hard times. We’ve always had each others backs and helped each other make tough decisions.

ACallahan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next