LAHS Thanatology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would your five people be? Answer by 3/7 at 9pm

+36
C.Gutierrez
jblank
KSnyder
VBravo3
samanthakozz
SBornstein
A.Leverone
josh_Gagnon
Stefanie Duarte
JWolff
aleceisenberg
ALever
ACallahan
CourtneyNMac
Heather Francis
Zach Randolph
sdouglas
bsouthern
asinks
cwu
k_garcia
LMichaeloff
shaun
Veronica De Bernardo
asotelo
CChew
mschultz
AGriffith
wthwe
A Anderson
joeypaulina
derekmoore12389
BBiazevich3
NBrooks
ndaugaard
Admin
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty Who Would Your 5 People Be?

Post  ALever Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Just as Eddie's 5 people illuminated his life, I would like my 5 to help explain mine. They probably be the student teacher my sophomore year who kind of put the idea of teaching English in my head, Eric Morago who got me really interested in poetry, one of my old neighbors on the street I lived on for 16 years and who watched me grow up, my mom since she gave birth to me, and while I'd like to meet J.K.Rowling in life, I'd settle for meeting her in the afterlife since she inspired millions of people to read books.

ALever

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty 5 people

Post  aleceisenberg Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:36 pm

I think the 5 people that I would meet in heaven would be my mother, my brother Ricky, my sister Jena and my father. I believe that I put a big impact on their lives because I know they have impacted mine. Another person I think I would meet in heaven would be my uncle because when he was going through a rough time in his life, I was there for him. I think I would be one of the 5 people that my brother would meet in heaven because he is probably the most influencial person in my life right now. He is my best friend and he teaches me what to improve when I make mistakes. I can relate to him and he can relate to me and we both try to better ourselves by going through the lessons of life.

aleceisenberg

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would your five people be? Answer by 3/7 at 9pm

Post  JWolff Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:11 pm

My 5 people would be my dad, my second Tae Kwon Do master, my grandpa, ex-girlfriend, and my brother. The only one I would be really supprised to see would be my second master, he only instructed me for a couple of years but he was the one who texted me for my black belt and the one who gave it to me.

JWolff

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would your five people be? Answer by 3/7 at 9pm

Post  Stefanie Duarte Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 pm

The five people i would meet in heaven would be my mom, my brother, my cousin, my best friend, and my grandma. If I could choose more there would be more but I tried to narrow it down. I would meet these people because each and every one of them have made a great impact on my life, one probably not knowing it. I have grown up with my mom ever since my parents divorced when I was 2 years old, and she has supported me so much and done so many things for me and i appreciate her so much. My brother would probably not know he's one of my five people, however he is. Everyday I think about him even though he lives with my dad. He has been through so much in his past and I think he has been so successful with everything that he has had to deal with. He gives the best advice to me and i love him. My cousin I would definetly meet there too because she has been here for me everyday and I can tell her anything and she'll give the best advice. I would meet my best friend there because we have been there for eachother since 6th grade and she has made a huge impact on my life. My grandma will for sure be there because she's the best person in the world and I love her and I dont know what I would do with out her in my life. All of these people have such a big impact in my life today and I am lucky to have them here with me.

Stefanie Duarte

Back to top Go down

Post  josh_Gagnon Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:24 am

the five people that i would meet in heaven would be my dad, my mom, my friend andy, my old soccer coach and finally would be my grandma. the most shocking person that i would meet would be grandma because she watched over as a kid and probally has many stories that i dont know about.

josh_Gagnon

Back to top Go down

Post  A.Leverone Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:06 pm

The 5 people in heaven that I think I would see in would have to be. My mom,brother,step-dad,my grandmother, and also I would love to think that I would see a very close friend that I lost when i was 15 years old, and that would be Dylan. All of these people have had a very big impact in my life. Every single one of these people has taught me something that has changed my life, and has me me who I am today.

A.Leverone

Back to top Go down

Post  SBornstein Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:48 pm

the five people i think i would meet in heaven might be my mom, dad, sister, cousin kim, and my grandma. i can't imagine life without my parents and sister; they are my everything. my cousin is and always has been my role model and i look up to her for everything!! my grandma has been through alot and always seems to be so happy, sweet and encouraging. the five people that might see me in their heaven are my little cousin leenie, cousin taylor, sister, my current boyfriend, and my old friend. my cousin leenie and cousin taylor are younger and look up to me. i think i have made a big impact on my sister too. i have been there for my boyfriend through everything!! and my old friend had a lot of family problems and i was always there for her!

SBornstein

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty 5 People

Post  samanthakozz Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:54 pm

The five people I would most likey meet in heaven are my mom, my dad, my brother, my grandma, and my very good friend, christy. I think that I would be one person they would meet in heaven as well. No, I don't think they would be surprised to see me just because those five people are extremly important to myself and I am very important to them. We have greatly impacted eachothers lives.

cyclops

samanthakozz

Back to top Go down

Post  VBravo3 Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:08 pm

I think that I will meet the 5 people that have made the greatest impact in my life. One of them definately has to be my father, he changed my life in several different ways, he taught me how to play soccer. Also my high school coach caused me to make a great development in soccer which is leading me to college and a full ride. My third would be my girlfriend, me and her have gone through so much, I could never imagine so many great things and having great times. My fourth would be my grandparents because they raised me along with my parents and gave me all the attention needed. My final and most important would have to be my mom, she is the best, she gives me anything i want and whenever i want. I think that i would be in my families heaven as well. I really try to make a great example for my little brother and really think that I am going to be one of his people.

VBravo3

Back to top Go down

Post  KSnyder Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:49 pm

The five people I'd probably see in heaven are my grandparents, possibly my parents, Alison, and I wouldn't really know who else. The people Eddie meets in Heaven are completely unexpected so it would probably be the same for me so it's almost impossible to say who I would really meet.

KSnyder

Back to top Go down

Post  jblank Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:51 pm

I think my five people I meet in heaven would be my mom, my dad, my coach, my ex, and one of my old teachers. Each has made a profound impression in my life and have taught me different things. I think I would meet some kids I have taught gymnastics to at work. Maybe I would meet an old friend. I might meet a cousin, as well. I think students at my work might be surprised to see me. They do not realize how much they influence me, and they probably won't realize how much I influence them until they are in my shoes one day.

jblank

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Gutierrez Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:17 pm

I find it hard to try and think what five people would meet me in heaven. I would think that my close friends would meet me, someone that I work with, someone that I used to live next to, my niece, and the last would be someone that I have met once and wouldn’t remember them if I ever met them again. The five people that I think I would meet would be my dad, an old baseball coach, my uncle that I didn’t get a chance to meet, a real close friend, and my girlfriend/wife. I really don’t think that any of them would be surprised to see me except the person that I have only met once but I would be surprised myself. There hasn’t been anyone that has impacted my life to the extent that I realize it, so I think that none of them would be surprised.

C.Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post  britt_somers Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:31 pm

the five people i think i would meet in haven would probably be 1) a stranger that i met but never really knew i had an affect on 2) my ex boyfriend because we were really in love and i know he would have a lot to say to me 3)my grandparents and great grandparents xspecially my nana ecause she really was there for me when i was growing up 4)my mom because she always gives me really good advice 5) my dad because he is one of my heroes in my live and he has had a huge impact on my life

britt_somers

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty joshua

Post  joshua Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:42 pm

2.Who are the five people you think would meet you in heaven? Who might you meet in heaven after they die? Would any be surprised to see you (ie, has anyone had a significant impact on your life that may not know it)?
I think I would probably meet my dad because I have never meet him before, and probably my grandpa because he’s kind of been my father in place of my real dad. My third person would probably be who ever is going to be my wife, or maybe my first love. And my fourth person will be umm I dunno I want to be surprised of who my fifth person is. And my final person is probably going to be my mom because we have had a lot of problems so most likely her. I would say I would be meeting my little brothers. I have two but one was given up for adoption. And also my son, and after that im not sure hopefully some one unrelated that I had a impact on. I think I would have to say my dad because he has no idea I was ever born, and his absence affected me.

joshua

Back to top Go down

Who would your five people be?  Answer by 3/7 at 9pm - Page 2 Empty my 5 people i would meet in heaven

Post  CAragon Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:54 pm

The five people i would meet in heaven would be.

1) my grandmother that past away when i was younger
2) my best friends mom who had a huge impact on my life.
3) my kindergarten teacher that taught me so much.
4) my mother who is my best friend
5) Jesus Christ

CAragon

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonygilkenson Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:29 am

Who are the five people you think would meet you in heaven? Who might you meet in heaven after they die? Would any be surprised to see you (ie, has anyone had a significant impact on your life that may not know it)?

The first person I would definitely meet in heaven would be my grandma, my dad's mom. We would both expect to meet each other there. Mrs Franzen, I'd probably see you there and post up with you. You'd want to know how I was doing, and I'm sure I've impacted your life in an unforgettable way. I would also have to say my little brother, my old buddy Zach Gillilan, we would have some things to straighten out, all though I'd probably see him in hell. I would have to say that the fifth person I would meet in heaven would have to be one of my current friends or one of my parents. Depending on how my future goes, I cannot really think who that last person would be,

anthonygilkenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2